CRU’s Phosphates Conference regularly attracts more than 400 delegates from around the globe. The conference offers the ideal forum for senior decision-makers from commercial and operational elements of the phosphates value chain to understand which market and technology factors will influence the industry. Business leaders from producers, traders, consumers and engineering, technology and equipment providers meet at this annual event to engage in high-level networking, negotiate business and share industry knowledge.
CRU Phosphates will provide you with the latest commercial and technical updates, helping you to make better-informed business decisions for the year ahead. It is also the best place to meet other industry leaders: to network, negotiate business, and share industry knowledge and experience.
The 2023 event continued to grow the technical content, with a dedicated stream of technical presentations in addition to the popular technical showcases and registered attendees will have the chance to share practical experience with other operators, and meet with technical experts in the large-scale exhibition.
The 16th CRU Phosphates Conference will be held in Warsaw, Poland, 26 – 28 February 2024.
Key reasons to attend:
- Hear the largest international producers of phosphates share their strategic outlooks and market insights
- Understand the mega trends that will impact demand in the fertilizer, feed, and industrial phosphates sectors
- Share operational experience and develop practical solutions via case studies and papers in the expanded technical agenda
- Learn about new technology, process, materials and equipment innovations in the technical showcase agenda
- Network with more than 400 representatives including: consumers, traders, market analysts, engineering and technical experts, raw materials, intermediates and finished phosphates producers
- Meet with a wide range of technical experts in the exhibition to address your technical challenges and queries
New themes for 2024 include:
How can the phosphate industry deliver global food security
Is enough collective action being taken to produce and ensure sufficient food for all whilst reducing costly environmental damage?
Towards Sustainable Fertilizer
What actions can the value chain take to produce and deliver sustainable phosphate?
The Future of Farming emerging trends
Will the adoption of technology and agronomic advancement in precision farming, biostimulants, and regenerative agriculture reduce demand for synthetic fertilizer?
Picture and Info Credit: Home | CRU Phosphates 2023 Conference & Exhibition (crugroup.com)