The International Conference On Phosphorus, Boron and Silicon (PBSi) is an annual event that hosts high-profile plenary speakers, world-class researchers, oral and poster presentations, workshops, sponsor exhibits, and afterworks. It is a great opportunity to share your research findings with a wide audience, promote knowledge exchange, and network.
The PBSi 2023 event was held on March 22-24 2023 at the Department of Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacy at Freie Universität in Berlin, Germany. The plenary speeches will be held in the auditorium, all other activities are suspended during those sessions in order to enable all participants to attend.
The following topics were discussed:
- Recycling, green chemistry, environment impact & sustainability
- Fabrication processes and applications in the industry
- Materials science: polymers, thin films, nanopowders, ceramics, crystals, composites etc.
- Smart Inorganic Polymers
- Computational and theoretical chemistry
- Bioinorganic chemistry and application in medicine
- Energy, conversion & storage
- Catalysis processes & applications
- Advanced synthesis and characterization
- Reactions of coordination compounds
Picture and event info credits: PBSi – Phosphorus, Boron and Silicon Conference I PremC